National provider of construction and maintenance rental equipment needed to develop and implement a program to improve sales effectiveness.
- Improve Sales Performance and Increase annualized top-line revenue.
- Improved sales performance rating by 20% in the district where the model was developed, achieving record performance for three consecutive months.
Optimize Sales EffectivenessPDF
The second largest national provider of construction and maintenance rental equipment asked The Highland Group to develop and implement a program to improve its Sales effectiveness.
The Highland Group’s analytical professionals conducted a Discovery and Design process on the Sales function that identified and detailed the key issues, the specific approach required to achieve the desired results and the projected benefits.
- Established best practices to increase Sales staff face time with customers.
- Developed a future state Sales process model in one region to improve effectiveness.
- Developed an enhanced System For Managing Sales territory.
- Coached and trained Profit Center Managers, Sales Representatives and Customer Service Reps.
Improved Sales Performance Rating by