Producer of bank security systems engaged The Highland Group to develop and implement a plan to quickly reduce costs.
- Reduce customer service response time by 30% while reducing labor cost.
- Reduced customer response time by 50%.
- Improved on-time installation by 30%.
- Reduced technician labor costs by $16.9 million.
Reduce Costs & Improve Process EfficiencyPDF
A producer of bank security systems engaged The Highland Group to develop and implement a plan to quickly reduce costs.
The Highland Group worked with client leadership to develop high-level Driver Goals and then conducted an analysis of the operation to identify process improvements and cost reductions. The team quantified and prioritized the opportunities and created an actionable plan to achieve the desired benefits.
- Redesigned customer service and communication processes.
- Standardized the branch dispatch and management system.
- Reengineered the technicians’ process.
- Reengineered the installation process to eliminate missed installation dates.
- Improved coordination between Sales/Product/Installation departments.
- Redesigned the entire order processing system.
- Reengineered the order-to-cash and AR processes.
- Stabilized the JBA and S2000 systems and reduced the use of contractors.
- Reduced WIP inventory in the Mexico operation by $250,000 and Corporate Finished Goods inventory by $2.4 million.
- Implemented a System For Managing all operations to maintain and build upon gains.
Reduce response time by