Major manufacturer of vitamins, nutritional products and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals sought assistance with demand planning and supply chain optimization.
- Increase customer satisfaction levels for one customer (Wal-Mart) to 100%.
- Increase satisfaction level to 96% for all other retail customers in 10 weeks.
- Achieved 100% delivery to and customer satisfaction of Wal-Mart.
- Reached a 96% delivery and customer satisfaction level to all other retail customers.
- Saved client $300,000 annually.
Optimize Supply Chain to Ensure On-Time Delivery
A major manufacturer of vitamins, supplements, nutritional products and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals sought assistance with demand planning and supply chain optimization.
The Highland Group’s analytical professionals conducted a Discovery and Design process that identified and detailed key issues. The co-team then devised a plan to improve collaboration, recalibrate resource planning systems to enable demand-driven forecasting, and implement modified processes to achieve the desired results and the projected benefits.
- Partnered with the Planning Department to implement a process to realign QAD system parameters to determine customer requirements and to ensure product is available to meet the requirements.
- Installed custom processes to prioritize and coordinate planning, manufacturing and shipping of product to meet customer demand and requirements.
increased on-time delivery rate to